The Center for Disease Control CDC gives precise instructions on how to protect yourself and others from the spread of Coronavirus. That includes making sure you have good hygiene by:
- Washing your hands after sneezing or blowing your nose, eating, using the restroom, and handling garbage.
- Clean and disinfect areas that are touched often, including door knobs, light switches, toys, countertops, and handles.
- Stay home if you’re ill so you don’t expose others and you can recuperate quickly.
You can increase the safety of your home by making sure your air ducts and furnace are sanitary and free of contaminants, dirt, and debris. Read on to learn more about our specialized sanitation.
- Block off registers to keep dirt from blowing back into your home.
- Connect our huge negative pressure commercial vacuum and get rid of the packed-on dirt and contaminants.
- If there are a lot of build-ups, we’ll use a special wire brush to loosen everything so we can remove it.
- Sanitize the air ducts with Benefect – see more data about this amazing product below.
- Once the ducts are clean, we vacuum all the vents and make sure they’re working correctly.
- Next, we clean your furnace to make sure the inside is free of dirt and debris.
Envirosmart Solution sanitizes all ductwork with “Benefect.” It’s all-natural, chemical-free, and non-toxic. Once we thoroughly clean your entire duct system, we fog Benefect into the ducts. This product helps stop bacteria and other toxins, including viruses, from building up. Plus, it removes any odors. Here are some of the major contaminants Benefect is effective against:
- Influenza & viruses
- Mildew & mold spores
- Pet fur & dander
- Ash dander & smoke residue
When you take advantage of this health-protecting product, you and your family will be breathing cleaner air instead of recirculated toxins.
During an air duct cleaning, we can also install UV lights. These safe and effective lights attach to the inside of your central air system near the air handler. They effectively kill bacteria, mold, reduce airborne allergens, and sanitize the air you breathe 24/7. If someone in your home has breathing issues, UV lights can help them immensely. Germicidal ultra-violet lights have been used for years in laboratories, hospitals, and operating rooms to disinfect the air and surfaces exposed to hazardous biological materials. Take advantage of this technology to protect the health of your family.
If you’re in the position like most of us are and need to stay inside more than usual, take advantage of our sanitizing services, including organic Benefect, which is very affordable. And if you have anyone in your family with compromised immune systems like asthma or allergies, making sure the air you breathe is clean and pure is vital. Avoid health problems caused by indoor pollution and if you have to be inside – try and enjoy yourself and spend extra time with your loved ones.
The professionals at Envirosmart Solution have been serving the Puget Sound area since 2004. As a local air duct and furnace sanitizing and cleaning company, we know how to do a professional job and improve the air you and your family breathe. Don’t let contaminates recirculate in your home. Call us today!
Our team of air-duct experts in Puget Sound are reliable, arrive on time and do what they promise. We’re efficient so we get the job done quickly. Plus, our staff is super courteous and professional so you’ll enjoy working with us and trust us with your home.
We are licensed, insured, and stay up-to-date on all local codes and standards