So, what exactly is a crawl space & annual attic inspection?
Each year, we’ll contact you and coordinate to come out and do a thorough inspection of your attic and crawl space.
We’ll go under your house and into your attic and let you know what we find, including any signs of pests, rats, or mice. We’ll also report on the condition of your insulation.
Once we’re done with the inspections, we’ll provide you with an accurate report that includes the details of any problems. Along with that, we’ll give you a reasonable quote.
It will be up to you what services you have us do. We’re never pushy. Our technicians are highly experienced and honest, so they won’t try to sell you something you don’t need. It’s their job to make sure you’re satisfied.
Benefits of Attic & Crawl Space Clean-Up
In the Pacific Northwest, especially, there are so many reasons to have your crawl space and attic inspected regularly, and cleaned when needed. Here are some of the top benefits to our attic & crawl space clean-up services.
- Health – If your family has allergies or asthma, it is essential to have your home free from airborne contaminants. Plus, you won’t be exposed to diseases like Hantavirus.
- Reduce Mold & Mildew – when your crawl space has less moisture, then mold and mildew has a harder time growing.
- Future Expenses – by having your attic and crawlspace cleaned up and decontaminated, you will save money and reduce or eliminate substantial expenses later, including health costs.
- Energy Savings – having new insulation installed will lower your utility bills for both heating and cooling.
- Property Value – by making sure your home is clean and sanitary; you will be preserving your most significant asset.
- More Space – when your crawlspace is clean and free of debris, you’ll be able to use it for storage.